Pages

January 20, 2011

Is the Jump Manual the right program for me?

  • I am or my son/daughter is 12. Is the Jump Manual a good fit? Getting a jump start on your athletic development is one of the best things you can do to give yourself an advantage over your competition and increased confidence. The truth about this is that if your athlete is competing at a sport they are already putting training level stress on their body in "uncontrolled environments." Proper training will not only increase performance but decrease risk of injury. Your body will be strengthened and less prone to injury in "uncontrolled environments."
  •  I am 27, 30, or 45 years old. Is the Jump Manual a good fit? As long as your joints are in good shape you are ready to start training. I have trained 45 year olds go from touching the rim, to dunking a basketball. No matter what age you are if you are playing basketball recreationally or competitively you can benefit from this training.
  • Do I need a weight room to use the Jump Manual? No, you do not need access to a weight room. While resistance training is an important part of getting the maximum benefit from your training a weight room is not necessary. I provide exercises you can do with or without a weight room, a weight room is simply a convenient way to provide resistance to muscles.
  • I already have a 40 inch vertical. Can I continue to gain with the Jump Manual? Yes, I have had many athletes start the Jump Manual with a 40" vertical and quickly start adding more inches to their vertical. You will discover how to gain inches on your vertical from aspects you have never before trained. 
  • I have used many other vertical programs and tried everything but can't increase my vertical. Have I reached my genetic potential? Unless your vertical is in the upper 40s to lower 50s you are nowhere near your potential. Unfortunately most people have logged 100s of hours training incorrectly and thus have achieved very little progress. You must learn correct principles for "explosion training" which is very different from regular strength or quickness training.
  • I am Asian, white, Hispanic etc... is it possible for me to increase my vertical? The Jump Manual has been effectively used to increase vertical on every continent. White men CAN jump, and so can anyone else regardless of race. Muscle fiber, although genetically endowed amounts vary, can always be trained to be more and more explosive. Unless you have a vertical in the 40s to 50s you are no where close to your genetic potential.
  • I want to buy the Jump Manual without the monthly coaching. Is that possible? As soon as you purchase you can cancel the one-on-one coaching. The monthly coaching also includes forum access and access to the interview I do each month. I get NBA coaches, professional sports psychologists, and professional athletes on the phone each month and ask them questions that you have given me. Canceling is as easy as sending an email and confirmation is given within 48 hours.